Friday, July 13, 2012

My First

Thanks to my sister-in-law who re-taught me how to crochet recently I'm on my to crocheting my FIRST EVER afghan!   I forget how quickly crocheting goes compared to knitting.

Here's the progress so far after only a few days. 














It's a Christmas gift so I'm HOPING that I won't get distracted by the 100 other things that are going on and set it aside.  

Hopefully my cat Toby will let me have the yarn back.


Ideally this one will be completed and others will be made for Christmas gifts.   Ideally.......

Hello....My name is Terri.....and I am a procrastinator....  :)

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is an amazing crocheter (is that even a word? Lol!), and has been trying to get me to pick it up. You have inspired me! And your kitty is impressed with your work, I can tell! :)
    ~Joy from Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete